PB Edwards Plastering and Drylining ltd. This website is managed by PB Edwards. In managing this website, PB Edwards complies with UK and EU data protection regulations and is governed by the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The company assumes the role of the data controller as defined by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018.
4. Marketing document download cookie. When you choose to download one of the PB Edwards case studies, whitepapers or other marketing materials, we ask that you fill in some details about yourself. This cookie ensures that we don’t ask for the same details every time you visit.
6. WordPress php Session Id cookie. This cookie holds non-identifying information to remember, for example, recently viewed information.
8. Whenever you visit this website, we may collect non-identifying information, including your IP address, referring URL, browser type, operating system, cookie information, and Internet Service Provider. Without a legal request lodged in the UK, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, this information cannot usually be used to identify you.
9. Cookies are information packets, in the form of small text files, sent by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables a web server to identify and track web browsers. There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date. You consent to cookies if you continue to use our website.
Use of Your Information
10. We may use the Identifying or Non-Identifying information about you to:
• Enhance, personalise or improve the user experience, our website, or our services;
• Perform any other function that we believe in good faith is necessary to protect the security or proper functioning of our website or services.
We take no responsibility for any stored information in your cache, including cookies, or in other devices that may store information, and disclaim all liability of such.
Third Party Websites
11. PB Edwards and its users may link to third party websites on the website. These third-party websites are not screened for privacy or security issues by PB Edwards, and you release us from any liability for the conduct of these third party websites.
Third Party Access to Your Information
12. Although you are entering into an agreement with PB Edwards to disclose your information to us, please be advised that we do use third party individuals and organisations to assist us with this website, including but not limited to contractors, web hosts and maintenance providers.
Release of Your Information for Legal Purposes and Subject Access Requests
13. It may become necessary for PB Edwards to release your information in response to a request from a UK, EU or other international government agency or a private litigant. You agree that we may disclose your information to a third party where we believe, in good faith, that it is necessary to do so for the purposes of a civil action, criminal investigation, or other legal matter. In the event that we receive a subpoena affecting your privacy, we may elect to notify you to give you an opportunity to file a motion to quash the subpoena, or we may attempt to quash it ourselves, but we are not obligated to do either. You release us from any damages that may arise from or relate to the release of your information to a request from UK law enforcement agencies or private litigants.
14. Under the EU GDPR (2018) legislation, you are now entitled to make a Subject Access Request for PB Edwards to release a copy of all the personal information that we hold about you for no charge. You must submit proof of ID before we can comply with your request, and after identification is provided and verified, we will comply with your request within one month. We do not process individual data or sensitive data. Further, we do not keep records of data processing because we do not process data, and as a small business with less than 250 employees, we are not required to keep records of data processing.
Your Right to Erasure
15. You have the right to request that your data is erased by PB Edwards at any time and without undue delay. Please email email@example.com and state ‘Request to erase data’ in your title or write to the General Manager of PB Edwards at our postal address Roentgen Road, Roentgen Court, Daneshill, Basingstoke, RG24 8NT. In either case, state all of your details and we will contact you to confirm that all of your data has been deleted. However individuals cannot use the Right to Erasure to avoid any financial liabilities should they be incurred.
Commercial and Non-Commercial Communications
16. PB Edwards will only send e-mails to you about PB Edwards, our website and our services in response to enquiries at your request.
17. We take certain measures to enhance the security of our website and services, as it is in our interest to do so. However, we recommend that you use anti-virus software, firewalls, and other precautions to best protect yourself from any online security threats.
18. If we are notified or made aware of a potential serious data breach to this website, where security of personal data may have been breached, PB Edwards will notify the relevant legal body in the UK, The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), within 72 hours or without undue delay. We will provide the required information as stated under GDPR. If the risked posed to the freedoms and rights of any individuals is high, we will informal all concerned individuals without undue delay, stating the nature and date of the breach, the likely consequences and the name of the officer of the company with responsibility for GDPR compliance.